Monday 16 April 2012

Well it was back to school today

for my granddaughter so we were taking care of her this afternoon. We went to Ikea after lunch. I wanted to lok for some more storage and Ella loves playing in the creche there. Afterwards she had an icecream - well we all did!! Then went and bought some groceries for my Auntie who is unwell and didn't feel like shopping.
Tomorrow it's back to Sugarcraft after the Easter break and in the afternoon I'm having a pedicure and DH will be playing with our GD.

Finished this card yesterday to send to a friend - just catching up with one another.

The card,paper and 'hello' greeting are all from Stampin' Up as is the white label. Ribbon and 'just a note' sentiment were probably bought from where I go to a class.
Just need to find a few minutes to write the card now.
Take care till next time. Anne x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...